BETA You can report a problem(Opens in a new window) with this form to help us improve it.

Contact the International Pension Centre

Send an enquiry about pensions and benefits if you live abroad or have lived abroad.

Don't use this form to report a change in your circumstances (such as your address or bank details). You must do this by phone or in writing.

Your message

Your date of birth For example, 31 3 1950