Contact DWP about accessibility

Use this form to contact us about the accessibility of a Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) website, service or document.

Do not include personal or financial information, such as your National Insurance number or bank account details. We will only reply to accessibility questions.

If your question is about a benefit or pension claim, contact the office responsible for paying your benefit. If you have a question about a government service or policy, check the help pages.

What's it to do with?
Which assistive software do you use?

Do you want a reply?

If you'd like us to get back to you, please leave your details below.

We'll only use this to reply to your message