Types of Cost of Living Payment

Tell us which type of Cost of Living Payment you want to report as missing.

£301, £300 or £299 for a low income benefit:

  • Universal Credit
  • income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
  • income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Income Support
  • Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Working Tax Credit

£150 for a disability benefit:

  • Attendance Allowance
  • Constant Attendance Allowance
  • Disability Living Allowance for adults
  • Disability Living Allowance for children
  • Personal Independence Payment
  • Adult Disability Payment (in Scotland)
  • Child Disability Payment (in Scotland)
  • Armed Forces Independence Payment
  • War Pension Mobility Supplement
Which type of Cost of Living Payment do you want to report as missing?
If you have more than one missing payment to report

If you want to report a missing payment for both a low income benefit and a disability benefit, you'll need to report each separately.