Find out how to report a missing Cost of Living Payment

Most people should have received their £301, £300 and £299 Cost of Living Payments and £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment for 2023 and 2024.

If you were expecting one of the following Cost of Living Payments but have not received it, you can report it as missing:

  • £301 paid between 25 April 2023 and 17 May 2023 for most people
  • £300 paid between 31 October and 19 November 2023 for most people
  • £299 paid between 6 February and 22 February 2024 for most people
  • £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment paid between 20 June 2023 and 4 July 2023 for most people

You'll need your National Insurance number. If you've lost your National Insurance number, check how to find a lost National Insurance number.

Before reporting a missing payment, check your bank, building society or credit union account, or your Payment Exception Service voucher receipt. The payment will be made separately from your benefit.

Start now